Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day Two


Today wasn't too bad. I didn't get hungry at all. However, the tea I had to drink last night made me crampy all night and I didn't sleep very well. I am going to skip it tonight. I had an out of town meeting in the afternoon and dinner with a friend after that. They had my favorite dark chocolate at the meeting and it wasn't hard to turn down. The dinner was a little different since my friend had Greek food....my favorite:-(

All in all, a good day. I would say my energy has increased if anything. I did cheat and have a cup of black coffee. I am going to do no caffeine tomorrow and just deal with the headaches.

I did 7 miles in 30 minutes on the stationary bike.

weight is about the same, but I was 6 lbs. lighter in the morning. The scale may not be accurate:-)

I was a little emotional today. I kept thinking about how beautiful everything was...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment